G-Lock Gimbal Stabilisation
CARVEC Systems announce the release of the next generation gimbal stabilisation - the G-Lock Gimbal Lock system.
The G-Lock is based on the proven CARVEC Technology as licensed by Freefly for the market-leading Radian system and has been further developed into a full 3-axis stabilisation module with a host of new capabilities.
Available as a software upgrade for existing Radian modules, the G-Lock adds smoother slewing control, remote gain adjustment, a 'proportional' control mode for single operators, improved receiver support and a new PC application with a graphical tuning display - as well as a new brushless motor driver module which will be available in late summer 2013.
- Upgrade for Freefly Radian
- 3-axis stabilisation from one module
- Super-smooth slewing control
- New absolute slewing mode (allows a dial or shoulder lever to be used)
- Load/Save configurations to a file for fast reconfiguration
- New graphical tuning display system
- Upgrade for direct-drive brushless gimbals available soon